About Payroll Services
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours per month on payroll-related tasks. While this may not seem like a lot, it does add up over time and takes time away from running your business.
Outsourcing Your Payroll is Cost-Effective
If you own a small to medium-sized business with more than a few employees, you know that payroll is complicated. Every year, new legislation related to payroll is passed. This can be federal, state, or local legislation. And it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with all of it.
But if you are just starting out, you may only have a few employees. You might be able to handle payroll on your own. However, that would mean you wouldn’t have as much time to work on developing new products or services for your business.
When you outsource your payroll responsibilities to our team at Quantum Accounting, you are getting a team of dedicated payroll specialists that work with you throughout the entire process. Not only that, but we also stay on top of the latest payroll-related legislation to make sure that your business is always compliant.
In other words, by outsourcing your payroll to us, you can focus on what you do best – running your business. And we will take care of the rest.
What's Included in Our Payroll Services?
We offer a full range of payroll services to our clients, including,
- Direct deposit and electronic fund transfers
- Payment of third-party withholdings like insurance
- Payroll check printing
- Payroll tax compliance, e-filing, tax payments
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 processing
- User-friendly and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
Benefits of Payroll Services with Quantum Accounting
- Peace of mind – knowing that your payroll is being taken care of by professionals gives you peace of mind. You can focus on running your business and leave the payroll tasks to us!
- Reduced stress – handling payroll can be very stressful, especially if you have a lot of employees. Our team will take care of all the paperwork and calculations so that you don’t have to.
- Compliance – as mentioned before, payroll is subject to a lot of legislation. By outsourcing your payroll to us, you can ensure that your business will always be compliant.
- Accuracy – our team of payroll specialists are highly accurate and detail-oriented. This means you can be confident that your employees will always get paid on time and that their paychecks will be correct.
- Flexibility – we offer a variety of payroll services, so you can choose the ones that best fit your business’ needs. And if your needs change over time, we can adjust our services to accommodate those changes.